Day 70 - A letter to my mind

     
    
Dear Mind,


Sometimes you do not serve my best interests.

Sometimes you just churn things over and over.
You spin around in circles.
You repeat yourself.
And you get nowhere.

You analyse too deeply and get in my way.


I want to expose myself.
I want to become vulnerable.
I want to fly.
I am capable of a love so intense and enormous that it makes this planet pale in comparison.


You have been told lies that you now believe.
You have been conditioned by circumstances that arose from fear.
You think you are me, but you are not.
You are simply a processing tool that I became identified with.

You have lead me to feel the need to justify and prove myself,
to believe in illusions,
and be governed by unrealistic expectations.

I am now disassociating from you and your fears.

You no longer control me.
I know the truth.
I am truth.
I am now free.


From,
My Heart



Crap Cleared:  Identification with mind

Observations: 
I have discovered the mind, body spirit separation.
I choose to respond from love, not fear.
I act from heart.
____________________________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. This letter is amazingly powerful! I loved it..and I wanted to say thankyou from the bottom of my heart! You made a difference in my day..that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your feedback Nathalie. It's pleasing to know that this has made a diference.

    My heart goes out to you. ❤

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...